Degree Partnership with Baldwin Wallace University
Complete your associate degree in Hospitality Management from Tri-C with any of three concentrations: Culinary Arts; Hotel, Destination and Event Management; or Restaurant/Food Service Management. Then, add the power of a bachelor’s degree from Baldwin Wallace University!
Cuyahoga Community College and Baldwin Wallace University (BW) have created a special agreement to help you earn a bachelor's degree.
This new degree completion program allows you to transfer your associate degree from Tri-C to Baldwin Wallace and complete the Hospitality and Tourism Management program in just two years.
Cleveland is home to a robust hospitality industry in need of talented and educated managers. Stand out from the competition!
- Prepare for advanced leadership roles with higher earning potential.
- Enjoy dual admission at Baldwin Wallace while you complete your degree at Tri-C. Take BW courses at your Tri-C tuition rate and access BW’s recreation center and library.*
- Learn advanced concepts in accounting, management, marketing and sales, operations, event planning and experience management.
- Courses offered online and in a blended format.
- Excel in a global career field with a bachelor’s degree from one of the region’s leading universities.
- Scholarship and financial support available from Baldwin Wallace.
*Courses must apply to your hospitality bachelor’s degree program. Some restrictions apply. Twelve-credit hour maximum.