Congratulations on your decision to attend Tri-C!
Steps to Enroll
Enrollment To Do List
- Submit Official high school/GED transcripts.
- Sign into my Tri-C space.
- Check your Tri-C email for admissions details.
- Complete My Online Readiness Experience to get familiar with the online environment.
- After registering for classes, visit your campus Enrollment Center to get your student ID (Stomp Card).
- Purchase textbooks online or at the campus bookstore after you register for classes.
Signing into my Tri-C space
Sign in to my Tri-C space. As soon as your application is processed, the College will generate your my Tri-C space account. Here, you will obtain important information regarding registration, financial aid and course planning. You can also access your student email through my Tri-C space. Check your email regularly for important updates.
- Go to https://my.tri-c.edu.
- Click Password Tools and Assistance.
- Click Change Your Password to create a password.
- Enter your Tri-C ID (S#) and click Continue.
- Enter your date of birth as your old password (Use m/d/yyyy format with no leading zeros.)
- Create a new password and reenter it.
- Click the "Change" button to be redirected to the my Tri-C space login page.
- Log in using your student email (S00000000@acad.tri-c.edu) and the password you just created.
(You will need to create a new password every 120 days.)
Once your password is established, you will be required to set up multi-factor authentication (MFA) to access certain Tri-C applications or tools. MFA is required by the college due to federal regulations. Read Student MFA Enrollment for detailed instructions. Contact the Tri-C Help Desk with any questions at 216-987-4357 or email@example.com.