If you are attending another college or university and would like to take classes that will transfer back to your home institution, apply as a visiting or transient student at Tri-C.
Please follow the steps below:
Submit a free application online. Make sure to indicate that you are applying as a Transient student. . If you are a former Tri-C student, you will need to reapply if you have not attended Tri-C in the past three semesters. Allow 3-5 business days to process your application.
Sign into my Tri-C space. As soon as your application is processed, the College will generate your my Tri-C space account. Here, you will obtain important information regarding registration, financial aid and course planning. Within my Tri-C space, you will also have an email account. Remember to check your email regularly for important updates.
- Go to my.tri-c.edu
- Click "Change Your Password" to create a new password
- Enter your Tri-C ID (S#) and click "Continue"
- Enter your date of birth as your old password. Enter in m/d/yyyy format with no leading zeros
- Create a new password. Re-enter the password
- Click the "Change" button. You will be redirected to the my Tri-C space login page
- Log in using your Tri-C ID and the password you just created. (You will need to create a new password every 120 days)
Obtain Approval and Submit your Transient Enrollment Request Form
Review Tri-C’s Course List
- Obtain written approval from your home institution. The letter must list the Tri-C courses you are requesting to take. You can generate a Letter of Consent here for your academic advisor to sign
- Attach and submit the approval letter to the online Transient Student Enrollment Request form.
Incomplete forms or missing documentation will result in a processing delay.
Once your transient form is processed, confirmation will be sent to your Tri-C email with instructions on how to register.
Your registration is not complete until you pay your tuition and fees. There is a payment deadline for each term. Pay your bill or make other arrangements with the Enrollment Center by the payment deadline.
You will need your My Tri-C identification card to conduct business on any Tri-C campus. You can get your picture taken and have your card printed at the Enrollment Center after you have registered for courses.
For questions or more information, call 216-987-6000