Transfer students are individuals who have previously attended another college or university.
If you fit this criteria, please follow the steps below:
Submit the items below prior to admission. Complete them at home or on campus.
Take the steps below to prepare for enrollment. Complete them at home or on campus.
Your final steps to becoming a Tri-C student! You must come to campus to participate.
Sign in to my Tri-C space
Sign in to my Tri-C space. As soon as your application is processed, the College will generate your my Tri-C space account. Here, you will obtain important information regarding registration, financial aid and course planning. You can also access your student email through my Tri-C space. Check your email regularly for important updates.
- Go to http://my.tri-c.edu.
- Click Change Your Password to create a password.
- Enter your Tri-C ID (S#) and click Continue.
- Enter your date of birth as your old password (Use m/d/yyyy format with no leading zeros.)
- Create a new password and reenter it.
- Click the "Change" button to be redirected to the my Tri-C space login page.
- Log in using your Tri-C ID and the password you just created.
(You will need to create a new password every 120 days.)