Student records are deactivated after a period of three consecutive semesters in which no registration activity has occurred. Students with an inactive status must reapply for admission to the College at https://www.tri-c.edu/get-started/index.html.
If you fit this criteria, please follow the steps below:
Submit the items below prior to registration.
Take the steps below to prepare for enrollment.
Your final steps to becoming a Tri-C student!
Sign in to my Tri-C space
Sign in to my Tri-C space. As soon as your application is processed, the College will generate your my Tri-C space account. Here, you will obtain important information regarding registration, financial aid and course planning. You can also access your student email through my Tri-C space. Check your email regularly for important updates.
- Go to http://my.tri-c.edu.
- Click Change Your Password to create a password.
- Enter your Tri-C ID (S#) and click Continue.
- Enter your date of birth as your old password (Use m/d/yyyy format with no leading zeros.)
- Create a new password and reenter it.
- Click the "Change" button to be redirected to the my Tri-C space login page.
- Log in using your Tri-C ID and the password you just created.
(You will need to create a new password every 120 days.)