Thanks for taking the first step on your #SmartPathFWD.
Northeast Ohio’s four community colleges – Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C), Lakeland Community College, Lorain County Community College (LCCC), and Stark State College – offer a smart path forward for students, employers and our region. Our colleges educate more than 92,000 students each year.
Whether you’re right out of high school, a working adult, a veteran, an adult interested in training for a new career, an ambitious high-school student who wants to get a jump on college, or an employer looking for qualified workers in Northeast Ohio, you have come to the right place.
We are committed to:
- Keeping your tuition affordable and your student loan debt low
- Reducing the time it takes you to complete a degree – without lowering standards
- Connecting you to in-demand jobs across Northeast Ohio
Here are just some examples of the SmartPathFWD we offer:
- Associate degrees
- “3+1” programs - complete three years of a degree program, earn an associate degree, and then transfer to a four-year institution to complete a bachelor’s degree
- Certificates in specific programs like, business, IT, and health care services
- Professional development to update your skills and advance your career
How can we help you start your own smart path forward?
Potential students: Click on your local community college below to find more information and schedule a meeting with a counselor or advisor to plan your SmartPathFWD. Not sure what kind of program you’re interested in yet? Not a problem. A community college is the smart place to start taking courses at an affordable tuition as you identify your SmartPathFWD.
Employers: Connect with the four colleges to recruit qualified workers or train your current employees on in-demand skills.
|Cuyahoga Community College||Recruit Students||Train Employees|
|Lakeland Community College||Recruit Students||Train Employees|
|Lorain County Community College||Recruit Students||Train Employees|
|Stark State College||Recruit Students||Train Employees|
Together we can continue moving Northeast Ohio’s students, employers, and region on a SmartPathFWD.