Each year, more than 300 community groups invite faculty and staff from Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) to speak on topics ranging from the Financial World of Oz to Gardening in NEO, Creating Your Own Brand, and Yoga, Relaxation and Meditation. By year’s end, thousands of Northeast Ohioans will have shared in these talks and gained insight into the wealth of knowledge awaiting them at Tri-C.
As the community's college, we take great pride in our institution and can provide you with engaging speakers to educate, enlighten and spark discussion. Through the free Speakers Bureau, our faculty and staff share their expertise on a broad range of informative topics and strengthen community partnerships throughout Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
Types of organizations that often request Tri-C speakers include:
- Chambers of Commerce
- Community and senior centers
- Libraries and book clubs
- Professional development organizations
- Schools and youth-serving organizations
- Service organizations (Rotary Clubs, Kiwanis Clubs and more)
To request a speaker, please complete our Speakers Bureau request form and we will contact you to make arrangements to create a memorable experience for your organization. Many of our speakers require one month notice prior to a speaking engagement, so please make your request with as much lead time as possible. Please note: The availability of speakers may vary based on their schedule.
Tri-C Speakers Bureau Categories
Each year, over 300 community groups invite Tri-C Faculty and Staff to speak on topics ranging From the Financial World of Oz to Gardening in NEO, Creating Your Own Brand, and Yoga, Relaxation and Meditation. By year’s end, thousands of Northeast Ohioans will have shared in these talks and gained a little more insight into the wealth of knowledge awaiting them at Tri-C.
Do you have a group that would like a Tri-C speaker? Review the topics below and then submit a request form.
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Agriculture/ The Environment
- College Financial Aid Planning
- Creative Arts
- Current Events/ The Media
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Diversity and Cultural Topics
- Families, Parenting, and Child Development
- Financial Literacy
- Information Technology/ Computer Literacy
- Local Ohio Topics
- Professional Development
- Psychology and Psychological Counseling
- Science and Math
- Self Improvement
- Societal Issues/ Sociology
- Workforce and Economic Development
- Youth Services