Your recruitment source for co-op, internship, part-time and full-time positions.
Our experience has proven that employers who create an on-campus presence at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) increase their ability to attract qualified students and alumni for their job openings. With strategic and cooperative planning you can also achieve this success. The Career Center has created Recruiting Options for you to create your on-campus presence at Tri-C.
Partner with the Career Center to:
- Promote your employment openings to college students and graduates.
- Source future employees through experiential learning opportunities.
- Participate in job fairs and on-campus recruiting events.
- Provide your expertise on an employer panel or mock interview.
- Work with a dedicated team to create specialized recruiting events.
Some of the benefits of hiring an intern/co-op student:
- Participate in a flexible program that offers a source of diverse talent.
- Get motivated employees and meet short-term employment trends.
- Simplify your recruitment process from orientation through new employee training.
- Utilize an effective way to recruit future full-time employees.
Contact a Career Center Employer Relations Specialist to get started.