High School Counselors
We know how busy high school counselors and teachers are, so we're making it easier and faster for you to get the information your students need to succeed.
- Need more Tri-C materials for your School Counseling Office or class?
- Want a Tri-C representative to speak to your high school group?
- Interested in a group visit to a Tri-C campus?
- Have you had a recent Tri-C experience, i.e. a speaker at your school, attended an event at Tri-C, etc? Tell us about it!
Request a group visit or contact your Recruitment Specialist for more information!
Refer students to a Campus Visit.
Tri-C facts you and your students need to know:
- Small classes – average class size is 23 and student-to-faculty ratio is 18:1
- Free tutoring is available on every Tri-C campus.
- Transferable credits maximize cost savings.
- Dual admission programs
- Low tuition – $119.54/credit hour for Cuyahoga County residents ($149.08/credit hour for other Ohio residents)
- eLearning course options offer convenience and flexibility.
- Honors and Scholars Programs that emphasizes scholarship, leadership, research, creativity and critical thinking.
- Student Life and Athletics enhance students' college experience.
- Financial aid and scholarships and free FAFSA workshops are available.