College Credit Plus +
College Credit Plus (CCP) allows eligible students in grades 7 through 12 to earn high school and college credit during summer, fall and spring semesters that will appear on both their high school and college transcripts.
- The option to take courses at a Tri-C® campus or at your high school (if offered through your district).
- Ability to earn free college credit while completing high school requirements — a tremendous cost savings toward your college education.
- Courses are weighted the same as AP and IB courses.
- A large selection of available courses and areas of study, many guaranteed to transfer to any Ohio public institution.
- Tuition and books are covered at no cost to the student.*
*Tuition for private school/homeschool students is subject to available funding; books are not covered. More information is available on the Students and Parents channel and the Ohio Department of Education website.
New and continuing CCP students must discuss enrollment with their school guidance counselor and parent to determine if CCP is right for them. Private and public school students must submit a CCP Intent to Participate form to their high school no later than April 1.