Cuyahoga Community College Athletics
Triceratops Return to Action in 2022!
After a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tri-C athletic teams are ready to return to competition this fall.
Tri-C competes in the National Junior College Athletic Association and is part of the Ohio Community College Athletic Conference.
Men's sports include baseball, basketball and soccer. Women's include basketball, softball, cross country, track and field, and volleyball.
The Triceratops play at various campus venues:
- Men's Basketball: Metro Campus Gymnasium
- Baseball: Western Campus (Ron Mottl Field)
- Soccer: Western Campus
- Women's Basketball: Eastern Campus Gymnasium
- Softball: Western Campus
- Cross Country: Metro Campus Track
- Track and Field: Metro Campus Track
- Volleyball: Eastern Campus Gymnasium