Together for Community
We are living in uncertain times, but you don’t have to put your future on hold. Northeast Ohio’s four community colleges – Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C), Lakeland Community College, Lorain County Community College (LCCC), and Stark State College – are here, together, for students, employers and our region. Together our colleges educate more than 92,000 students each year for in-demand jobs right here in Northeast Ohio.
Whether you’re looking to get started, change careers, or your four-year plans have changed, you have come to the right place to keep you moving forward.
We are committed to:
- Keeping your tuition affordable and your student loan debt low
- Reducing the time it takes you to complete – without lowering standards
- Connecting you to in-demand jobs across Northeast Ohio
Here are just some examples of the educational opportunities available for you:
- Certificates and fast track training in specific programs like business, IT and health care services
- Associate degrees
- Courses that transfer to four-year schools
- Professional development and certifications to update your skills and advance your career
Potential students: Click on your local community college below to find more information on your next step. Not sure what kind of program you’re interested in yet? Not a problem. A community college is the smart place to start taking courses at an affordable tuition as you identify your path.