Dual Admission Partnerships are special transfer agreements Tri-C has with four-year colleges and universities. Through Dual Admission, Tri-C students complete their associate degree with the intent to complete their bachelor's degree at the partner school.
Benefits of Dual Admission
- Access to advisors at both institutions who will advise and monitor your progress
- Automatic transfer of your credits between the two sschools
- Dual enrollment: ability to take classes at Tri-C and the Dual Admission partner school simultaneously (available in select partnerships)
- Ability to take classes at Tri-C and the Dual Admission/Enrollment partner school concurrently (if applicable)
- Permission to use student services and participate in student activities at both schools
Who is eligible for Dual Admission?
- Students who meet academic requirements, including GPA. Requirements vary by school, see school agreement (linked below) for details
- Students currently completing their first associate degree at Tri-C
- Students who have not attained a college degree
What schools do we have these partnerships with?
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Bowling Green State University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Central State University
- Cleveland State University
- Hiram College Renewal work in process, new agreement coming soon!
- Kent State University Renewal work in process, new agreement coming soon!
- Notre Dame College
- University of Akron
- Ursuline College