Dual Admission Partnerships are special transfer agreements Tri-C has with four-year colleges and universities where students apply for admission while attending Tri-C. Some partnerships also include dual enrollment where students can take courses while attending Tri-C. Through Dual Admission and Enrollment, Tri-C students complete their associate degree with the intent to complete their bachelor's degree at the partner school.
New process beginning summer 2021; students will want to work closely with a campus Transfer Center while we transition to this new process as some partner schools have not yet tranistioned completely. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Benefits of Dual Admission
- Access to advisors at both institutions who will advise and monitor your progress
- Automatic transfer of your credits between the two schools
- Dual enrollment: ability to take classes at Tri-C and the Dual Admission partner school simultaneously (available in select partnerships)
- Ability to use student services and participate in student activities at both schools
Who is eligible for Dual Admission?
- Students who have applied and been admitted to Tri-C
- Students who complete the Tri-C Dual Admission/Enrollment Application
- Students who meet academic requirements, including GPA. Requirements vary by school, see school agreement (linked below) for details
- Students currently completing their first associate degree at Tri-C
- Students who have not attained a college degree