Dual Admission Partnerships are special transfer agreements that allow students to be admitted and enrolled, concurrently at Tri-C and the four-year partner, if applicable. For students who apply and are admitted, they will work with a designated representative from both schools to enroll in preapproved courses that fulfill graduation requirements. Through Dual Admission, Tri-C students complete their associate degree with the intent to complete their bachelor's degree at the partner school. Talk to a Tri-C Counselor or Transfer Specialist to learn more.
Benefits of Dual Admission
- One application process for both Tri-C and the Dual Admission partner school
- Access to advisors at both institutions who will advise and monitor your progress
- Automatic transfer of your credits between the two institutions
- Ability to take classes at Tri-C and the Dual Admission/Enrollment partner school concurrently (if applicable)
- Permission to use student services and participate in student activities at both schools
What schools do we have these partnerships with?
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Bowling Green State University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Central State University
- Cleveland State University
- Hiram College Renewal work in process, new agreement coming soon!
- Kent State University Renewal work in process, new agreement coming soon!
- Notre Dame College
- University of Akron
- Ursuline College
Who is eligible for Dual Admission?
- Students who have the required GPA - Please see school agreement
- Students currently completing their first associate degree at Tri-C
- Students who have not attained a college degree