Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to participate on Tri-C athletic teams, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion. Please pay careful attention to information provided below about scholarship eligibility requirements. For example, some scholarship opportunities may only be available for students who have not yet earned a post-secondary degree at any level. Other scholarships opportunities may only be available to students seeking certification through a workforce development program.
Scholarship applications are now available for the 2022 Spring Semester, 2022 Summer Semester, and the 2022-2023 Academic Year. If you are applying for spring and/or summer semesters 2022, you will complete the same application.
Thank you for your interest in applying for scholarship opportunities at Tri-C! If you have any questions, contact Tri-C’s Student Financial Aid & Scholarship Office at (216) 987-6000, Option #2, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Scholarship Information Sessions
Join us virtually to learn more about scholarship opportunities at Tri-C!
|May 2, 2022||
Workforce-Career and Technical-Business-Immigrants
|May 9, 2022||
Veterans-Public Safety-Hospitality-Nursing/Health Careers
|May 11, 2022||
Scholarship Information Night
|May 16, 2022||
How to Apply for Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the online admission application to Cuyahoga Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application. Please note that the online scholarship application requires the upload of an essay, which can be either a Word or PDF document.
- All scholarship candidates should have at least a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards and be enrolled in at least six credit hours per semester for the entire scholarship period.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors acknowledging the award.
- Students who have applied for scholarships will receive an email confirmation.
- Student should check my Tri-C space for the status of their scholarship application or login to your application.
- Notifications of the awards will be sent to the student's Tri-C email address.
Program Specific Opportunities
|Business and Accounting|
|Engineering and STEM|
|Health Careers and Nursing|
|Honors and Scholars|
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
|Alzada Singleton Davis Scholarship|
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Lake/Geauga Education Foundation||varies||varies|