Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to participate on Tri-C athletic teams, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion. If you have not earned a postsecondary degree at any level (including abroad), we invite you to apply for scholarship opportunities. Students who have already earned an associate or bachelor’s degree are not eligible to receive Tri-C scholarships. We are currently accepting Tri-C scholarship applications for the 2020-2021 academic year. Priority consideration will be provided to eligible candidates who apply by March 1, 2020.
How to Apply for Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the online admission application to Cuyahoga Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application. Please note that the online scholarship application requires the upload of an essay, which can be either a Word or PDF document.
- All scholarship candidates should have at least a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards and be enrolled in at least (6) credit hours per semester for the entire scholarship period.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors acknowledging the award.
- Students who have applied for scholarships will receive an email confirmation.
- Student should check their My Tri-C Space account for the status of the scholarship application or login to your application.
- Notifications of the awards will be sent via e-mail to the student's Tri-C account.
Program Specific Opportunies
|Creative Arts Scholarships|
|Engineering and Technology Programs|
|Honors and Scholars Programs and Scholarships|
|Workforce and Development Programs|
|Veterans Scholarship Opportunities|
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
|Alzada Singleton Davis Scholarship|
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Lake/Geauga Education Foundation||varies||varies|