Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to participate on Tri-C athletic teams, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion. We invite all Tri-C students to apply for scholarship opportunities. We are currently accepting Tri-C scholarship applications for the 2020-2021 academic year. Priority consideration will be provided to eligible candidates who apply by March 1, 2020.
How to Apply for Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the online admission application to Cuyahoga Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application. Please note that the online scholarship application requires the upload of an essay, which can be either a Word or PDF document.
- All scholarship candidates should have at least a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards and be enrolled in at least (6) credit hours per semester for the entire scholarship period.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors acknowledging the award.
- Students who have applied for scholarships will receive an email confirmation.
- Student should check their My Tri-C Space account for the status of the scholarship application or login to your application.
- Notifications of the awards will be sent via e-mail to the student's Tri-C account.
Program Specific Opportunies
|Creative Arts Scholarships|
|Engineering and Technology Programs|
|Honors and Scholars Programs and Scholarships|
|Workforce and Development Programs|
|Veterans Scholarship Opportunities|
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
|Alzada Singleton Davis Scholarship|
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Cleveland Foundation||varies||March 15, 2020|
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Lake/Geauga Education Foundation||varies||varies|