Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities available to Tri-C students, including merit-based awards for students who excel in the classroom, as well as awards to participate on Tri-C athletic teams, to serve on Student Government, and focused on success and completion. Please pay careful attention to information provided below about scholarship eligibility requirements. For example, some scholarship opportunities may only be available for students who have not yet earned a post-secondary degree at any level. Other scholarships opportunities may only be available to students seeking certification through a workforce development program.
We began accepting Tri-C scholarship applications on Nov. 1, 2020 for the 2021-2022 academic year for students scheduled to graduate high school June 2021. We invite all students new and continuing to apply for scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year starting Jan. 1, 2021. We will continue to accept current applications for student enrolling in the Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 semesters.
NEW! Special Event - Tuesday, May 11, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Scholarship Information Night
Join us to learn more about scholarship opportunities here at Cuyahoga Community College! In this session, you will learn about the various scholarships that are available at Tri-C and how to apply.
Scholarship Highlight of the Week!
May is scholarship month! Take advantage today of various scholarship opporunities at Tri-C!
Students may also be eligible for other scholarships based on their background, i.e. First Generation students, graduates of certain high schools, etc. Both the FAFSA and the Tri-C Foundation scholarship application must be completed to be considered for any scholarship awards.
How to Apply for Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the online admission application to Cuyahoga Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application. Please note that the online scholarship application requires the upload of an essay, which can be either a Word or PDF document.
- All scholarship candidates should have at least a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average to be considered for most Tri-C Foundation scholarship awards and be enrolled in at least six credit hours per semester for the entire scholarship period.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors acknowledging the award.
- Students who have applied for scholarships will receive an email confirmation.
- Student should check my Tri-C space for the status of their scholarship application or login to your application.
- Notifications of the awards will be sent to the student's Tri-C email address.
Program Specific Opportunies
|Creative Arts Scholarships|
|Engineering and Technology Programs|
|Honors and Scholars Programs and Scholarships|
|Noncredit Workforce Scholarships|
|Veterans Scholarship Opportunities|
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
|Alzada Singleton Davis Scholarship|
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Lake/Geauga Education Foundation||varies||varies|