Apply for Scholarships
Cuyahoga Community College has many scholarship opportunities for new, continuing, returning, and transfer students. We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year. Scholarship eligibility can be based on factors such as program of study, hours of registration, community service, extracurricular activities, residency, campus/club organization, financial need, veteran, etc. By submitting the General Scholarship Application, you have the chance to be matched with one out of 200+ available scholarship opportunities. All students are invited to apply for the scholarships we offer.
Thank you for your interest in applying for scholarship opportunities at Tri-C! If you have any questions, contact Tri-C’s Student Financial Aid & Scholarship Office at (216) 987-6000, Option #2, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Education virtual workshops are available on a weekly basis.
Disclaimer: Current Tri-C employees are not eligible to apply for scholarships. Employees, transient, non-degree seeking, and CCP students not graduating this year (2023) are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply for Tri-C Scholarship Opportunities
- Complete the online admission application to Cuyahoga Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include the federal student aid code for Tri-C (003040).
- Complete the online scholarship application. Please note that the online scholarship application requires the upload of an essay, which can be either a Word or PDF document.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.0 or higher cumulative grade point average and register in at least 6 credit hours per semester for the entire scholarship period.
- All scholarship recipients are asked to submit a Thank You letter to donors acknowledging the award.
- Student should check my Tri-C space for the status of their scholarship application or login to your application.
- Notifications of the awards will be sent to the student's Tri-C email address. Priority deadline recipients will be notified in May 2023.
Program Specific Opportunities
|Business and Accounting|
|Engineering and STEM|
|Health Careers and Nursing|
|Honors and Scholars|
Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
|Alzada Singleton Davis Scholarship|
External Scholarship Opportunities
Deadline to apply
|Phi Theta Kappa||varies||varies|
|Opportunities for Ohioan with Disabilities (OOD)||varies||varies|
|Ohio Department of Higher Education||Up to $5000||Sept. 19, 2023|