Tri-C College Comeback
Tri-C College Comeback Program
Tri-C encourages all students who have stopped out and acquired an account balance to return to Tri-C to complete their certificate or degree. Students must meet the eligibility requirements outlined below in order to participate. This is a one-time, up to $1,000 debt forgiveness.
- Application/program requirement acknowledgement form
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above at time of application
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for current aid year (as applicable)
- Satisfactory Academic Appeal (applicable for students who wish to regain financial aid eligibility)
Students must complete the following upon their return:
- Yearlong financial aid plan
- DegreeWorks academic plan
- Achieve a 2.0 GPA
- Enroll in at least one course (part of a student's academic plan)
Ready to apply?
Complete the Tri-C College Comeback intake form today!