Workforce Training Scholarships
Workforce Scholarships, provided by the Cuyahoga Community College Foundation, help Tri-C students pay for the Workforce Community and Economic Development Division programs and training. Potential recipients must complete a Workforce Scholarship Request form online.
The Workforce Scholarship requests are reviewed weekly, but the scholarships are awarded no more than one month before training is scheduled to start. The scholarships are applied to a student's account once the training begins.
Workforce Training Scholarship Application Instructions
- Contact your program manager to ensure you meet all of the eligibility requirements for the program before applying for a scholarship. Find your contact’s information at tri-c.edu/workforce.
- Once you confirm your eligibility, gather the following information:
• Student ID number (S-Number)
• Password for my Tri-C space
(New students: You must apply to Tri-C to get your S-Number and my Tri-C space password.)
• Training program start date
- Complete the Workforce Scholarship Request form.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, email a thank you letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the "Cuyahoga Community College Foundation Scholarship."
You must be prepared to register once you receive an award letter. You will also need to pay the balance in full or initiate a payment plan at the time of registration for a $25 non-refundable fee.
Workforce Scholarships cover only a portion of the tuition. They do not cover fees, books, supplies or other materials associated with training. If you need assistance with costs not covered by the Workforce Scholarship, speak with your program representative.
You can also take this time to explore other external funding options:
Ohio Means Jobs | Cleveland-Cuyahoga County (OMJ-CC)
If you’re a Cuyahoga County resident, visit 1910 Carnegie Ave., Cleveland, Ohio
44115, or call 216-777-8200. Non-residents can visit the Ohio Means Jobs website.
Cuyahoga County Educational Assistance Program (CCEAP)
Visit the Educational Assistance Program Information website for more information.