Workforce Training Scholarships
The Cuyahoga Community College Foundation provide Workforce Training Scholarship to help pay for programs offered through Tri-C's Workforce, Community and Economic Development division.
Applications are reviewed weekly, and award letters are sent no sooner than one month before classes start. Funds are applied to your account after training begins.
- Contact your program manager to ensure you meet all eligibility requirements.
- Gather the following:
- Student ID number(S-number)
- my Tri-C Space password
- Submit a Workforce Training Scholarship Request.
If you receive an award letter:
- Be preared to register immediately and either pay your balance in full or initiate a payment plan.
- Email a thank you letter (addressed to the Cuyahoga Community College Foundation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a student ID number or password?
New to Tri-C or returning after three or more semesters? Complete Tri-C's online application to get an S-number and my Tri-C space password.
Need to contact the Workforce Training Scholarship office?
Workforce Training Schoalrships cover only a portion of your tuition. They do not cover fees, books supplies or other assocaited materials. Please speak with your program representative for information on addiitonal opportunities for assistance.