Forklift Operator Training PIT
Powered Industrial Truck (PIT)/Forklift Operator Training Beginner
This eight-hour introductory Forklift Operator Training / Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) class provides initial and continued education training opportunities for the operation of powered industrial trucks in line with industry standards. The course, based on OSHA 1910.78 objectives, is safety and basic knowledge focused. Classroom and hands-on training are provided in warehouse conditions.
Considered an entry level supply chain job, trained PIT operators are positioned to understand more about distribution operations and hence take on more responsibility related to execution.
**Please be advised there is no video/voice recording of training sessions allowed.
- Will be held at the Transportation Innovation Center in Euclid.
- 8 hours of training is provided.
- Industry related equipment.
- Hands-on training in warehouse conditions.
- Individuals who have completed the training will receive an achievement award and wallet card.
- Small class size
- Dress for warehouse conditions
- Wear closed toed shoes and long pants
- Bring their own food and drink for designated break times
- Must be 18 yearsof age
$200 Flat Fee
- Federal financial aid does not apply
- Tuition due at time of enrollment
- Includes classroom and hands-on training
- All training materials
Course Review and Register
*Please be advised that registration must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to class start in order to obtain a refund.