Forklift Operator Training PIT
Powered Industiral Truck (PTI)/ Forklift Operator Training for Beginners
Weekly | F | 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m. | $250
This eight-hour introductory Forklift Operator Training / Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) class provides initial and continued education training opportunities for the operation of powered industrial trucks in line with industry standards. The course, based on OSHA 1910.178 objectives, is safety and basic knowledge-focused. Classroom and hands-on training are provided in warehouse conditions.
Considered an entry-level supply chain job, trained PIT operators are positioned to understand more about distribution operations and hence take on more responsibility related to execution.
Training Class Breakdown
- Will be held at the Transportation Innovation Center in Euclid
- 8 hours of training is provided
- Industry-related equipment
- Hands-on training in warehouse conditions
- All training materials and supplies included
- Small class size
|Course||Start date||Day of the week||CRN|
|Powered Industrial Truck||Sept. 29||F||31436|
|Powered Industrial Truck||Oct. 27||F||31467|
|Powered Industrial Truck||Nov. 9||Th||31488|
|Powered Industrial Truck||Dec. 21||Th||31469|
- Dress for warehouse conditions
- Wear closed-toed shoes and long pants
Students who complete the training will receive:
- An achievement award and wallet card
- Must be 18 years of age
- $250 (due at time of enrollment)
- Federal financial aid does not apply
*This course ONLY provides instruction and training. Licenses must be issued by the employer.
Register and Enroll Now
Please be advised that registration must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to class start in order to obtain a refund.