Supply Chain, Logistics Technology and Warehouse Program
Enroll Now For The Next Cohort
Tuition : $2,500 Plus $200 Non-Refundable Administrative Fee
The Supply Chain, Logistics Technology and Warehouse Program at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri C®) recognizes individuals who demonstrate mastery of the core competencies of material handling at the front line (supervision). This program assists logistics workers in finding higher wage jobs and helps employers ensure their workers are capable of increasing the company’s productivity and competitiveness.
The Supply Chain, Logistics Technology and Warehouse lab curriculum provides students the opportunity to learn in a practical application environment. During hands-on warehouse activities, students directly and safely simulate roles and responsibilities while using warehouse equipment and technology.
- Training takes place in a simulated warehouse lab
- Hands-on practical training using industry standard equipment
- Complete training in 8 weeks
- Course includes OSHA 10 certification and tow motor training
- Starting hourly rate for certified logistics associates/technicians as high as $16.06 (Source: Occupational Wage Survey)
Certified Logistics Associate (CLA)
- Global supply chain logistics
- Safety principles
- Logistics environment
- Material handling equipment
- Safe material handling and equipment operation
- Quality control principles
- Work communications
- Computer use for the Warehouse and Logistics industry
- 5S methodology
- PIT/Forklift OSHA training (1910.178)
Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)
- Product receiving
- Product storage
- Order processing
- Packaging and shipment
- Inventory control
- Safe handling of hazardous materials
- Transportation mode evaluation
- Dispatch and trucking operations
- Measurement and conversion
- Hazardous materials training (49 CFR) and OSHA 10 for industry
Students who successfully complete the program receive five (5) certificates:
- Manufacturing Skill Standards
Council Certified Logistics Associate (CLA),
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council Certified Logistics Technician
- Forklift Operator
- OSHA 10 plus a Red Cross Safety Card to include Adult First Aid/CPR/AED.
Must be at least 18 years of age. (Candidates younger than 18 years of age are not permitted to operate forklift equipment but are allowed to enter the class.)
* Can complete forklift training after age 18.
We also offer customized programs for high school students and companies interesting in upskilling their teams.