Apprenticeship Training Program
Learn how your tuition could be FREE through the Full Tuition Assistance Program where the College will cover Cuyahoga County residents’ tuition costs. Click here to see if you qualify.
Learn Anytime, Anywhere… Online Classes for FREE!
It's a new time, for a new kind of online educational experience: Tri-C has one that is personalized, guided by industry trends, driven by technology, and designed to help you reach your potential.
Workforce classes have gone online but you are not alone. Our industry professional instructors will assist you with real-time virtual instruction, instructor hours for questions and concerns, state-of-the-art technology and onsite hands-on training for blended courses.
Through your myTriC account or contact: email@example.com
Create a skilled worker pipeline through apprenticeship training.
Cuyahoga Community College is a member of the Ohio College Apprenticeship Consortium’s ApprenticeOhio initiative, made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Build a pipeline of skilled workers.
- Gain workers with customized skills.
- Boost retention/reduce employee turnover.
- Save money on wages, onboarding and recruitment costs.
- Make a positive return on investment and increase safety in the workplace.
Tri-C is now a state-approved sponsor of an advanced manufacturing apprenticeship program for careers including:
- Maintenance Mechanical/Technician
- Mold Maker
- Tool and Die
- Machine Tryout Setter
- Bus Maintenance Mechanic/Technician
Allowing Tri-C to sponsor your apprentices provides access to a pool of workers who have been trained to industry specifications and allows apprentices to earn a living as they train for high-quality, reliable employment and a rewarding career.
Additionally, Tri-C will:
- Enroll apprentices in RAPIDS as their state-approved registered sponsor.
- Maintain/update apprentice status with the state
- Handle documentation, including:
- Credit vouchers
- Related Technical Instruction (RTI) credit
- On-the-job training
- State-approved on-the-job training requirements