Attention job seekers!
Cuyahoga Community College has partnered with Norman Noble Inc. (NNI) to create an on-ramp training program for new hires.
Get no-cost training at Tri-C's Eastern Campus followed by paid training at NNI’s Highland Heights facility.
Apply today — training begins in September.
About the Program
This fast-track training opportunity prepares individuals for rewarding careers in medical device manufacturing. Learn how to operate laser, electropolishing and CNC Swiss-type machining in a clean environment tailored to company needs.
Through this partnership, new hires receive two-and-a-half weeks of no-cost technical training at Tri-C followed by three weeks of paid training at NNI. Individuals who successfully complete training receive a job offer with benefits from NNI.
- 100 hours of no-cost training at Tri-C
- 120 hours of paid internship training at NNI
- Job placement upon successful completion
- Evening schedule
- Working in a regulated environment
- Manufacturing excellence
- Blueprints and tools
- Lean and continuous improvement
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Level 4 (Silver) or higher on ACT WorkKeys® assessment
- Current resume
- Background check/drug test