Class B CDL Accelerated Training
Class B Accelerated CDL Driver Training
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday | 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. | $4,600
The Tri-C Transportation Center is unique. Unlike many other truck driving schools, Tri-C offers small class sizes, which allow us to give more attention during training. Furthermore, all of our trucks have been completely redesigned to enhance student safety and learning as we ensure our students train in a safe and healthy environment.
120 hours of classroom and hands-on training and testing provides instruction in driver safety. Training includes pre-trip vehicle inspection, vehicle control, and on-road driving (required for skills testing).
This program is licensed by the Ohio Department of Public Safety as a CDL Driver Training School.
**Please be advised there is no video/voice recording of training sessions allowed.
- 40 Hours minimum classroom Instruction
- 8 Hours minimum of skills pad (maneuverability)
- 8 Hours minimum behind the wheel road training.
- 14 Additional hours will be utilized driving behind the wheel doing either maneuverability skills or road skills.
- 50 hours of combined time spent observing skills, working on the Pre-trip Inspection that is required to pass the State CDL Test.
Program Admission Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license
- You must have a high school diploma or GED or
- Score at basic math, reading and reading comprehension
- You must pass a DOT Physical/Drug Screen prior to class start
- You must pass your basic permit test prior to class start
Tuition | $4,400.00 | Plus a $200 non-refundable administrative fee | Tuition Includes :
- CDL Learners Permit
- DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Classroom Materials
- CDL State Test
- CDL License upon passing CDL testing
Class availability is limited and based on demand |Please call 216-987-3226 for class schedule and enrollment.