Class B CDL Accelerated Training
120 hour CDL B Accelerated
- 40 Hours minimum classroom Instruction
- 8 Hours minimum of skills pad (maneuverability)
- 8 Hours minimum behind the wheel road training.
- 14 Additional hours will be utilized driving behind the wheel doing either maneuverability skills or road skills.
- 50 hours of combined time spent observing skills, working on the Pre-trip Inspection that is required to pass the State CDL Test.
- Cost is $4400.00, which includes tuition, CDL Testing fees of $170.00 and a $200 non-refundable administrative fee.
- Federal Financial Aid does not apply.
Program Admission Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license
- You must have a high school diploma or GED or
- Score at basic math, reading and reading comprehension
- You must pass a DOT Physical/Drug Screen prior to class start
- You must pass your basic permit test prior to class start
Class Schedule CDL-B Accelerated
|Class Schedule - July 2019- December 2019||Tuition: $4200 Plus $200 = $4400|
|CDL-B Accelerated - Day Class (3 Weeks)||Times||Start Date||End Date||CRN|
|CDL-B Accelerated||7a - 6 p||Day||7/29/2019||8/15/2019||31252|
|CDL-B Accelerated||7a - 6 p||Day||8/26/2019||9/19/2019||31253|
|CDL-B Accelerated||7a - 6 p||Day||9/23/2019||10/10/2019||31255|
|CDL-B Accelerated||7a - 6 p||Day||10/28/2019||11/21/2019||31256|
|CDL-B Accelerated||7a - 6 p||Day||11/25/2019||12/19/2019||31257|