Class B CDL Accelerated Training
This 120 hour program features:
- 40 Hours classroom instruction
- 10 Hours of skills pad (maneuverability)
- 10 Hours minimum actual behind the wheel road training.
- Additional 20 hours will be utilized driving behind the wheel doing either maneuverability skills or road skills
- 40 Hours of combined time spent observing skills, working on the Pre-Trip Inspection that is required to pass the State CDL test, plus the actual CDL State Test itself in the CDL Class B box truck.
- Cost is $4200.00, which includes $4000.00 tuition and $200 in non-refundable testing fees
ZRTR 1007 CDL-B Accelerated
Program Admission Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license
- You must have a high school diploma or GED or
- Score at basic math, reading and reading comprehension
- You must pass a DOT Physical/Drug Screen
- You must study and pass the General Knowledge and Airbrakes CDL computer tests at the Ohio BMV for CDL "B" within 60 days of your class date and provide us with the test results.
- Free Sample Test: https://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-sample-test.aspx
- Free electronic Ohio CDL Manual:https://publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/HSY7605.pdf
This 120 hour course is designed to familiarize the student with the skills required to obtain a Class "B" CDL driver's license. It includes classroom, driving skills and road driving.
Cost: $4000 plus a non-refundable $200 administrative fee. Federal Financial Aid does not apply.
Thank you for your interest in this course. New class schedules will be coming soon!
Please click on the link below so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens: