LSAT Test Prep
It’s a long journey to becoming a lawyer. Let’s take the next step toward your dream together!
Corporate College is excited to provide LSAT 165+ and LSAT Fundamentals courses through a partnership with The Princeton Review.
Who is The Princeton Review?
The Princeton Review has helped students get into their dream schools for more than 40 years. Their innovative test prep and admission products and services help individuals overcome barriers and achieve their academic goals.
What do LSAT 165+ and LSAT Fundamentals courses offer?
- 84 hours of instruction with an LSAT expert
- 150 hours of online drills and explanations
- 8,000+ practice questions
- Access to 70+ official LSAT PrepTestsSM
- 35+ hours of on-demand lessons
- Official LSAT content
- Fully updated Digital LSAT content
How do I register?
- Create a Tri-C account to get a student ID number and password.
- Select a course below to register and pay.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Select a date range and time, then email the course ID to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than ten business days before classes start.
- Once payment is verified, you’ll receive a welcome email within two business days.