A supply chain is a network among a company and its suppliers, producing and distributing a specific product to the final buyer. The system involves different people, organizations, activities, information and resources.
- All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start.
- Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others may take anywhere from 30 days to 12 months.
- Our partnerships with various online vendors ensure you get the most up-to-date, industry-recognized curriculum.
- Class access starts within two business days of registration via email.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
View Courses and Register:
- ZISO-1179: Effectively Handling Supplier Nonconformances (Online)
- ZISO-1183: Introduction to Supply Chain Management (Online)