Accounting, Finance and Tax
Accounting has quickly become the backbone of almost every business entity and is key to a number of high level decisions within a company, including: budgetary planning, financial goals and strategic initiatives.
Our classes are geared towards those who are looking for knowledge in Finance and Accounting as well as for those in the field. We offer courses to meet the needs of all professionals.
Accounting, Finance, and Tax Certificate Programs
View Courses and Register:
Courses for 2020-2021 available in multiple formats: Virtual & In-Person
- ZFIN-1048: Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting
- ZFIN-1081: Budgeting Certificate (Cohort)
- ZFIN-1047: Introduction to Budgeting and Forecasting
- ZPDI-1023: Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- ZLDR-0296: Financial Business Acumen Simulation (Apples and Oranges)
- ZFIN-1055: Payroll Level I: Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
- ZFIN-1056: Payroll Level II: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
Online Finance Offerings
*Course access obtained via email within two business days of registration.