Accounting, Finance and Tax
Accounting, finance and tax courses focus on the tools and skills needed to compete in today's ever-changing markets. Understanding the language of finance and business performance is essential for professionals throughout an organization. Designed by subject matter experts, these online finance courses and certificates help you build fundamental financial acumen and increase your ability to make smarter business decisions in any function.
All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start. Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others allow for completion in anywhere from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the topic. View the course pages below for more details.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
View Courses and Register:
- ZFIN-1068: Advanced Income Tax Preparation Level I (Online)
- ZFIN-1069: Advanced Income Tax Preparation Level II (Online)
- ZFIN-1061: Banking Management Operations (Online)
- ZFIN-1054: Bookkeeping Administration Certification (Online)
- ZFIN-1051: Chartered Tax Professional Certification (Online)
- ZFIN-1063: Comprehensive Tax Course with Business Package (Online)
- ZFIN-1058: Comprehensive Tax Course with Career Package (Online)
- ZFIN-1062: Financial Planning and Wealth Management (Online)
- ZFIN-1053: Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZFIN-1065: Fundamentals of Accounting (Online)
- ZFIN-1060: Global Capital Markets (Online)
- ZFIN-1067: Intuit QuickBooks Online Plus (Online)
- ZFIN-1066: Investing in Stocks and Bonds (Online)
- ZFIN-1052: Professional Risk Manager (PRM) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZFIN-1073: Professional Tax Preparer Certification (DL) (Online)
- ZFIN-1070: Small Business Income Tax Course Level 1 (Online)
- ZFIN-1071: Small Business Income Tax Course Level 2 (Online)
- ZFIN-1072: Tax Law Updates Seminar (Online)