Soft skills are non-technical skills that relate to how you work such as time management, networking, teamwork, creative thinking, conflict resolution and more. Are you looking to improve your soft skills? Corporate College can help. Our online, self-paced classes are offered to provide you with the skills you need to be successful.
- All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start.
- Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others may take anywhere from 30 days to 12 months.
- Our partnerships with various online vendors ensure you get the most up-to-date, industry-recognized curriculum.
- Class access starts within two business days of registration via email.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
View Courses and Register
- ZPDI-0475: Administrative Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZPDI-0479: All Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZPDI-0476: Career Development Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZLDR-0210: Human Resources Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZPDI-0477: Personal Development Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZPDI-0478: Sales and Marketing Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZLDR-0211: Supervisors and Managers Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZLDR-0212: Workplace Essentials Soft Skills Bundle (Online)