Communication and Writing
Without proper communication and writing skills, communication can lack clarity, leading to misunderstandings. The ability to express yourself through writing can be a deciding factor in whether you get a promotion, win a big project or obtain necessary funds for a project.
All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start. Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others allow for completion in anywhere from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the topic. View the course pages below for more details.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
View Courses and Register:
- ZPDI-1284: Advanced Writing (Online)
- ZPDI-1283: Business Writing for Busy Professionals (Online)
- ZLDR-1266: Communicating for Leadership Success (Online)
- ZPDI-1282: Editing and Proofreading for Business Writers (Online)
- ZPDI-1281: Grant-Writing Certificate (Online)
- ZPDI-1286: Grant-Writing Fundamentals (Online)
- ZPDI-1310: Introduction to Writing (Online)
- ZISO-1182: Technical Writing Fundamentals (Online)