Lean/Lean Six Sigma
Lean and Lean Six Sigma’s tools and techniques drive process improvement and achieve measurable, bottom-line results by helping you design techniques that will systematically increase business productivity, identifying and eliminating wasteful steps, policies and procedures. Implementing Lean Six Sigma helps you build a strong organization focused on quality and process improvement.
All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start. Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others allow for completion in anywhere from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the topic. View the course pages below for more details.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Request Program Information or Ask a Question
Contact us via phone as well (216-987-2909)
View Courses and Register:
- ZLSS-1114: Introduction to Six Sigma (Online)
- ZLSS-1096: Lean Essentials for Healthcare: Foundational Skills (Online)
- ZLSS-1112: Lean Essentials for Manufacturing: Foundational Skills (Online)
- ZLSS-1078: Lean for Education: Comprehensive (Online)
- ZLSS-1077: Lean for Education: Introduction (Online)
- ZLSS-1115: Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Prep (ASQ CSSBB) (Online)