Lean/Lean Six Sigma
Register, pay and start at any time. All classes are online, self-paced and self-study!
Lean and Lean Six Sigma’s tools and techniques drive process improvement and achieve measurable, bottom-line results by helping you design techniques that will systematically increase business productivity, identifying and eliminating wasteful steps, policies and procedures. Implementing Lean Six Sigma helps you build a strong organization focused on quality and process improvement. The following classes will help start that process for you.
- All courses are online, self-paced and self-study, so you can choose when you want to start.
- Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others may take anywhere from 30 days to 12 months.
- Our partnerships with various online vendors ensure you get the most up-to-date, industry-recognized curriculum.
- Class access starts within two business days of registration via email
Once you enroll and pay for a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days via email. You can then begin your learning journey!
View Courses and Register:
Start anytime! Course access obtained within two business days via email once registered and paid.
- Introduction to Six Sigma (Online)
- Lean for Education: Comprehensive (Online)
- Lean for Education: Introduction (Online)