Human Resources, Learning and Development and Coaching
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Maybe you are looking to earn a human resource certification or to become an instructional designer. No matter the next step in your career, Corporate College’s online courses will help you get there.
All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start. Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others allow for completion in anywhere from 30 days to 12 months, depending on the topic. View the course pages below for more details.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
View Courses and Register:
Human Resources and Learning & Development
- ZLDR-1520: Associate Professional in Human Resources® (aPHR®) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-0152: Fundamentals of Instructional Design (Online)
- ZLDR-0210: Human Resources Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZLDR-1532: Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-1531: Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-1268: Coaching for Peak Performance (Online)
- ZLDR-0145: Life Coach Career Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-0146: Start Your Own Business in Career Coaching (Online)