Human Resources, Learning and Development and Coaching
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Maybe you are looking to earn a human resource certification or to become an instructional designer. No matter the next step in your career, Corporate College’s online courses will help you get there.
- All courses are online and self-paced, so you can choose when you want to start.
- Some courses can be completed in as little as a day, while others may take anywhere from 30 days to 12 months.
- Our partnerships with various online vendors ensure you get the most up-to-date, industry-recognized curriculum.
- Class access starts within two business days of registration via email.
Once you enroll in a course, you will receive your online registration instructions within two business days. You can then begin your learning journey!
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
View Courses and Register:
Human Resources and Learning & Development
- ZLDR-1520: Associate Professional in Human Resources® (aPHR®) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-0152: Fundamentals of Instructional Design (Online)
- ZLDR-0210: Human Resources Soft Skills Bundle (Online)
- ZLDR-1532: Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-1531: Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) Exam Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-1268: Coaching for Peak Performance (Online)
- ZLDR-0145: Life Coach Career Prep (Online)
- ZLDR-0146: Start Your Own Business in Career Coaching (Online)