Digital Learning Design
Corporate College has partnered with the Digital Learning Institute (DLI) to offer Digital Learning Design.
Design end-to-end digital learning experiences with the industry and globally recognized online and virtual course designed for people looking to build a career as a digital learning professional. Core instructional design skills for all forms of digital learning including videos, multimedia eLearning, micro learning, podcasts, social learning and immersive learning are provided. Developed by a team of experts to help educators and learning professionals became experts in digital learning.
- Advance your career as a specialist in digital learning design
- Build your instructional skills for all forms of digital learning
- Design high impact end-to-end digital learning experiences
- Apply UX and UDL principles to your digital learning experience
- Practice the latest tools and tech for building digital learning
How is the course assessed?
- Learners are assessed on an individual, work-based project.
- The project involves designing an end-to-end learning experience featuring a range of eLearning format.
- Project work is ongoing throughout the course.
- Learners receive mentor guidance and peer feedback.
What type of learning are you looking for?
|Cohort Based Learning||Online, On Demand Learning|
|Scheduled course over 18 weeks||Complete within 12 months|
|Timetabled learning activities||Completely self-paced|
|Self-paced content but timetabled||Flexible timetabled|
|Live virtual classroom sessions||Recordings of live Virtual Classrooms|
|Group work and community based learning||Community based learning|
|Mentoring support||Mentoring support|
|Scheduled assessments||Start anytime|
|Cohort starts every month||Manage your own schedule|
View Courses and Register:
Cohort Based Learning
Cohort Based Learning is a scheduled and structured digital learning experience that allows you to engage with interactive online content and network with your peers through structured learning activities. This course takes 18 weeks to complete as there is a timetable.
Online, On Demand Learning allows you to learn at your own pace. You can set your own timetable with support from a learning mentor. This option can be completed within 12 months or sooner.