How to Pay for Non-Credit Classes
- Check or Money Order
- Credit Card- (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover Card). *As of October 1, 2015, credit card payments are no longer accepted in person at the enrollment centers due to changing regulations that affect Cuyahoga Community College. We will continue to accept cash and check payments. For your convenience, you can use any kiosk or student workstation on campus to make credit card payments. My Tri-C Space online payment transactions are quick and convenient, and can be done any time from an Internet connected device.
- A 2.25 percent service fee will continue to be applied to all credit and debit card payments. Pay by cash, check or EFT to avoid the service fee. If you have questions, please view the FAQ.
- Tuition Payment Plan- View payment plan options
- Pay Past Due Balance- Once your account has been submitted to the Ohio Attorney General, you must pay them directly. Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) is required to send all unpaid accounts to the State of Ohio for Collections. Accounts with balances are submitted to the State.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Financial Aid helps students and their families pay for college. This financial assistance covers educational expenses including tuition and fees, books and supplies. There are several types of financial aid, including grants and scholarships, work-study and loans. There are 3 types of aid available at Tri-C:
Scholarships - Scholarships and grants are based on financial need and do not have to be repaid.
Please send all Scholarship Payments to:
Cuyahoga Community College
PO Box 92928
Cleveland, OH 44194-2928
Work Study - A work-study job lets you earn money while you are in school. Find out more about student employment.
Apply for a Workforce Scholarship.
Third Party Sponsor
3rd Party Sponsor Payments- Individual companies or agencies may view the following schedules and information to sponsor students at Cuyahoga Community College.
Where to Pay
- Enrollment Centers- The enrollment centers are located on each campus to assist students with paying their fees and any other financial transactions students and community members may have with the College. Enrollment center locations and hours of operation.
- On-Line- Registered students may log in to My Tri-C Space at my.Tri-c.edu and search Paying for College on the Discover page.
- By Phone- Sponsors can pay tuition and fees via phone by calling 216-987-6000