Beginning in March 2014, Cuyahoga Community College partnered with Higher One. This same great partnership remains today under a new name, BankMobile, and students will continue to be offered the most convenient access to their refunds.
Making your refund choice is easier than before! You can now make your refund choice by logging in to your My Tri-C Space. You no longer need a personal code.
- Log in to my.tri-c.edu
- Go to the Paying for College tab and click the "Make Refund Choice" button.
- Select from 1 of 2 options:
- Deposit to an existing account.
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account.
For additional information, please contact 216-987-4960 (option 3) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Your Refund Preference
If you've previously made a refund choice, follow the steps below to change your preference:
- Log into https://my.tri-c.edu
- Click on Paying for College.
- Click the Make Refund Choice Button, which will take you to the BankMobile website. You can also log in directly to the BankMobile website https://bankmobilevibe.com/
Refund Options Available
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, just choose the option that best fits you.
- Choose deposit to a personal bank account of your choice by selecting “Electronic Deposit to Another Account” on the BankMobile refund selection menu.
- Choose deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account by selecting “Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account" on the BankMobile refund selection menu.
**As of Nov. 1, 2016, all OneAccount's previously opened with Higher One were closed due to banking regulations associated with the BankMobile acquisition of HigherOne. Students affected by this should follow the instructions above to change your refund preference.