The tool to help you monitor your progress toward
DegreeWorks* is Tri-C’s new comprehensive degree audit system that will help you and your counselor monitor your progress towards graduation.
With DegreeWorks you can:
- Establish an academic plan
- Check your completed and in-progress coursework against program requirements
- Run “what-if” audits to explore how your credits may apply to other Tri-C programs of study
- Calculate your projected GPA
- Work with a counselor to prepare for graduation
To access DegreeWorks:
Login to my Tri-C space > click on Student > click on DegreeWorks under Degree and Career Planning
Use DegreeWorks in
Attend a DegreeWorks Workshop
Learn how to use Tri-C’s degree audit system to establish an academic plan and monitor your progress toward graduation.
|Tuesday, August 7||10am-12pm||West||WBT C 116|
|Wednesday, August 8||11am-1pm||East||ESS 3404|
|Thursday, August 16||3pm-5pm||Metro||MSS 208|