- Go to http://tri-c.softchalkcloud.com and log in with your S# and network password.
- Remember: always open the SoftChalk Create application from your Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud account.
Each lesson or activity created with SoftChalk simultaneously creates both of the following:
- An LTI link for publishing activities to Blackboard and getting scores in the Grade Center
- A hyperlink for sharing the lesson outside of Blackboard
*OLAT recommends always using the LTI link to publish in Blackboard so you will have the option to get student scores on your SoftChalk activities and lessons.
SoftChalk also offers great flexibility:
- Faculty can log into the Tri-C SoftChalk Cloud from any computer with internet access
- Every lesson or activity linked to Blackboard with an LTI link will update automatically when updated in the cloud
- Version updates automatically update linked lessons
- Most SoftChalk lessons are easy to engage with and are accessible on mobile devices and tablets