Have you ever wanted to send an email/announcement or even add content or assignments to more than one Blackboard course at the same time? Or have a response to a student’s question that students in several courses would benefit from hearing? Qwickly is the answer.
Qwickly Course Tools within Blackboard increases the efficiency of communicating with members of courses and organizations as well as simplifies tasks that need to be done over multiple courses.
Qwickly is intended as a quick way to reach out to participants in multiple Blackboard courses at once. Instructors can:
- Send an email
- Post an announcement
- Create a course content item
- Create an assignment
Please note, that Qwickly is not intended for overall course design, but as a means to send information immediately to students in multiple courses at once.
To access Qwickly:
- Go to: my.tri-c.edu
- Log in
- Select “Blackboard Learn” on the Home page
- Select “Tools” located on the left side bar
- Select “Qwickly”
How to videos:
- Sending Email for Multiple Courses using Qwickly
- Create an Announcement for Multiple Courses using Qwickly
- Create a Content Item for Multiple Courses using Qwickly
- Create an Assignment for Multiple Courses using Qwickly