Faculty Mandatory Days
Section 6.10 Mandatory Days: Faculty’s attendance is required on six days, subject to terms of this contract governing faculty absence. These six days are: two convocation days, two campus days, one faculty colloquium day and one commencement day. Each full-time faculty member must provide a full day of professional service on the mandatory contract days.
- Fall 2023 Convocation: Tuesday, Aug. 22
- Spring 2024 Convocation: Wednesday, May 15
- Fall 2023:
- Eastern Campus and Westshore Campus: Thursday, Aug. 24
- Metropolitan Campus and Western Campus: Wednesday, Aug. 23
- Spring 2024: Wednesday, Jan. 10 OR Thursday, Jan. 11
- Spring 2024: Tuesday, Jan. 9
- Fall 2023: Thursday, Dec. 14, 2023, 6 p.m.
- Spring 2024: Friday, May 17, 2024, 3 p.m.
- For up-to-date Commencement information, visit the Commencement site.