Register for Classes
Registration is open. Register today to get the classes you want.
If you are a new student and have not applied to the College, go to Getting Started.
View session start dates
- Full Term: 16 Weeks - Jan. 17 - May 14
- Session A: First 8 Weeks - Jan. 17 - March 12
- Session O: 14 Weeks - Jan. 30 - May 14
- Session B: Second 8 Weeks - March 20 - May 14
- I need to complete my current course(s) before I can register.
- I have to pay off this semester before I can register for next semester.
- I can only register for one semester at a time—either summer or fall.
- There are unlimited offerings—no courses will fill up and/or be canceled.
How Do I Get Registered?
- Students can register online in my Tri-C space.
- Log in to my Tri-C Space and click on the "Registration Dashboard" card.
- Students will need to be prepared to pay at the time of enrollment. Payment methods can include scholarships and financial aid, installment payment plan agreements, 3rd party pay, etc.
- Students must be admitted to Cuyahoga Community College prior to registration. To complete an application, visit www.tri-c.edu/apply