Register for Classes
Flexible Scheduling for Fall 2021
View session start dates
- Full Term: 16 Weeks - Aug. 30 - Dec. 19
- Session A: 8 Weeks - Aug. 30 - Oct. 24
- Session O: 14 Weeks - Sept. 13 - Dec. 19
- Session B: Second 8 Weeks - Oct. 25 - Dec. 19
- I need to complete my current course(s) before I can register.
- I have to pay off this semester before I can register for next semester.
- I can only register for one semester at a time—either summer or fall.
- There are unlimited offerings—no courses will fill up and/or be canceled.
- I have time to set up my financial aid and payment plan options. I can do it the first week of the semester and still get into classes.
How Do I Get Registered?
Students must be admitted to Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) before registering for classes. Students can register online in my Tri-C space.
Log in to My Tri-C Space and select the registration tab and select "Register." View the video below for complete instructions: