Register for Classes
- I need to complete my current course(s) before I can register.
- I have to pay off this semester before I can register for next semester.
- I can only register for one semester at a time—either summer or fall.
- There are unlimited offerings—no courses will fill up and/or be canceled.
- I have time to set up my financial aid and payment plan options. I can do it the first week of the semester and still get into classes.
How Do I Get Registered?
Students must be admitted to Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) before registering for classes. Students can register online in my Tri-C space.
Log in to My Tri-C Space and select the registration tab and select "Register." View the video below for complete instructions: