The purpose of Student Government at Cuyahoga Community College is to continually improve the role of the student in the governance of Cuyahoga Community College; to develop improved educational standards and practices, maintain and promote academic freedom, to secure and advance students' rights and responsibilities, to promote the general student welfare, and to encourage diversity and understanding among students and the college community.
The students of Cuyahoga Community College are represented by their student government at each of the four campuses by the following individuals:
Board Student Scholar 2023-2024: Oluwasegun Ogunlade
All students are welcomed to join. Email email@example.com for access to meetings. Below are the officers for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- President: Donte Jones
- Vice President: Samantha Franco
- Secretary: Kirah Hall
- Treasurer: Tekyah Taylor
- Senators: Alissa Seals, Nissa Hardy, Rashe'd Whatley, Tylur Jordan
All students are welcome to join. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for access to meetings.
- President: Oluwasegun Ogunlade
- Vice President: Ade Adesanmi
- Secretary: Latasha Golphin
- Treasurer: Arman Saldirdak
- Senators: Alma Rodriguez, Valentina Sanchez-Rodriguez, Vacant
All students are welcomed to join. Email email@example.com for access to meetings. Below are the officers for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- President: Laryssa Maruski
- Vice President: Julius Boateng
- Secretary: Theresa Sowul
- Treasurer: Andrew Sohby
- Senators: Krusha Patel, Klemans Husary, Johnathon Morris, Dina Alhalabi, Nick Subak, Regan Sheets
All students are welcomed to join. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to meetings. Below are the officers for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- President: Maria Perez
- Vice President: Jane Salifu
- Secretary: Max Floran
- Treasurer: Isaac Abraham
- Senators: Christopher Moore, Silas Keane
Student Government Meetings
Student Government meetings are open to all Tri-C students and you can attend meetings at any campus! If you are unsure of what to expect at a meeting, watch the video below which showcases the Nov. 5, 2020 Westshore Campus Student Government as they were sworn-in to their positions and proceeded with their normal weekly meeting. You can also find more information about Student Government by reading their constitution.