The purpose of Student Government at Cuyahoga Community College is to continually improve the role of the student in the governance of Cuyahoga Community College; to develop improved educational standards and practices, maintain and promote academic freedom, to secure and advance students' rights and responsibilities, to promote the general student welfare, and to encourage diversity and understanding among students and the college community.
The students of Cuyahoga Community College are represented by their student government at each of the four campuses by the following individuals:
Board Student Scholar: Aba Paintsil
Eastern Campus Student Government meets virtually on Fridays at 12 p.m. (noon) during the fall 2020 semester. All students are welcomed to join. Email Meagan.Gibson@tri-c.edu for access to meetings.
- President: Tim Guy
- Vice President: Brendan Madden
- Senator(s): Sherry Patel, Dominic Santoro, Josalyn Blade, Rashe'd Whatley, & Khalil Merritt
- President: Esther Adejumo
- Vice President: Aleena Babar
- Secretary: Nicole Sullivan
- Treasurer: Jordan Wright
- Senator(s): Vacant
Western Campus Student Government meets virtually on Tuesdays at 1 p.m. during the fall 2020 semester. All students are welcomed to join. Email Chavilah.Witt@tri-c.edu for access to meetings.
- President: Michael Khalil
- Vice President: D'Asia Graham
- Senator(s): Douglas Shore and Halle Slaughter
Westshore Campus Student Government meets virtually on Thursdays at 3:30 p.m. during the fall 2020 semester. All students are welcomed to join. Email Amanda.Fronek@tri-c.edu for access to meetings.
- President: Balqis Al-Shafei
- Vice President: Sasha Seckers
- Secretary: Hugo Barragan
- Treasurer: Vacant - Apply Here
- Senator(s): Michael Minadeo & Dee Martin
Student Government Meetings
Student Government meetings are open to all Tri-C students and you can attend meetings at any campus! If you are unsure of what to expect at a meeting, watch the video below which showcases the November 5, 2020 Westshore Campus Student Government as they were sworn-in to their positions and proceeded with their normal weekly meeting.