Student Leadership at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) is an integral part of the learning experience. Tri-C offers a number of opportunities for students to develop as leaders, practice leadership skills, and impact positive change in the college and surrounding communities.
Students can engage in leadership in numerous ways!
- Learn about leadership through workshops
- Practice leadership in student organizations
- Collaborate with faculty and staff on college projects
- Engage in servant leadership in the community
- Network with leaders at campus events
Student Life/Engagement offers the following leadership development opportunities: