The Metropolitan (Metro) Campus opened in 1969 as Tri-C's first campus. Located near downtown Cleveland in the Campus District, the Metro Campus offers state-of-the-art health careers labs, is home to the nationally-renowned Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland, and features industry-standard learning laboratories in programs such as Recording Arts and Technology, Hospitality Management and Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
Students and community members can also enjoy:
- Technology Learning Center and Library
- Tri-C Performing Arts, including Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland
- Athletic facilities, including indoor weight room and pool
- Campus Facilities Rental Information
- Student Success Specialists to help students engage and achieve
- Transfer Connection Center is designed to help students navigate the process from degree completion at Tri-C to successful transfer to a four-year institution