The Metropolitan (Metro) Campus opened in 1969 as Tri-C's first campus. Located near downtown Cleveland in the Campus District, the Metro Campus offers state-of-the-art health careers labs, is home to the nationally-renowned Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland, and features industry-standard learning facilities in programs such as Recording Arts and Technology, Nursing, Emergency Medical Technology and Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
Students and community members can also enjoy:
- Technology Learning Center and Library
- Tri-C Performing Arts, including Tri-C JazzFest Cleveland
- Athletic facilities, including indoor weight room and pool
- Campus Facilities Rental Information
- Student Success Specialists to help students engage and achieve
- Transfer Connection Center is designed to help students navigate the process from degree completion at Tri-C to successful transfer to a four-year institution
For direct-to-job interests, the campus offers a number of programs, including:
Learn more about the services available at the Metro Campus:
The Metro Campus also features venues for events, including the 782-seat Metropolitan Campus Auditorium, The John P. Murphy Foundation Theatre and The Fran and Jules Belkin Theatre in the Gill and Tommy LiPuma Center for Creative Arts. Students and community members can also pursue a healthy lifestyle at the gymnasium, outdoor track, pool and fitness center.