Campus Transfer Centers
COVID-19 Update: To minimize possible transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), limited hours are posted for the various student services departments, including the Transfer Center. View the full listing of student services department hours.
Transfer Center Virtual Services (Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Schedule a virtual appointment with the Transfer Center
Start a Live Chat with a transfer specialist
Contact us with any questions:
East: TCEast@tri-c.edu or 216-987-4115
- Stephanie Zárraga, Transfer Specialist | 216-250-1417
- Sara Molnar, Program Assistant | 216-250-2744
Metro: TCMetro@tri-c.edu or 216-987-3841
- Kimberly Liddell, Transfer Specialist | 216-309-0644
- Melissa Swafford, Manager | 216-309-0734
West/BUC: TCWest@tri-c.edu or 216-987-5085
- Jamie Zahler, Transfer Specialist | 216-309-0589
- Katy Braford, Transfer Specialist | 216-250-1174
- Rosann Jones, Program Assistant | 216-309-0735
The Transfer Center’s mission is to empower students to get ready for transfer, get into the school of their choice and get through their degrees at Tri-C® and beyond.
Meet with a Transfer Specialist
- Application assistance
- Research schools, programs and scholarships
- Explore transfer pathways and partnerships
- Connect with four-year schools
- General transfer planning assistance
Appointments with external advisors from four-year schools
- Unofficial transfer credit evaluations
- If you would like to a Transfer Center representative to visit your classroom, please complete this form.
Unofficial transfer credit evaluations for transfer-in students
Search for four-year colleges and universities:
Check the transferability of your credits using Transferology or other transfer equivalency databases. Note: Transferology is a third-party website and does not provide official information on transfer equivalencies.