EMT and Paramedic Training
Train for an exciting new career in Emergency Technology Services.
EMS Career Paths
EMS provide acute out-of-hospital care services and transport patients with illnesses and injuries or in other health or emergency situations.
Jobs include Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Paramedic and Firefighter/EMS.
We are processing applications for Summer 2023 (May 30 - Aug. 6). Paramedic students should include a copy of your State of Ohio EMT-B Card and American Heart CPR Card with their application.
Benefits of Studying EMS at Tri-C
- Become work-ready with hands-on, real-world training in clinical settings and on simulators
- Engage with outstanding EMT and paramedic faculty with extensive experience
- Flexible day and evening classes offered at multiple campuses
- Affordable tuition with opportunities for scholarships and financial aid
- Prepares you to take the state certification exam upon completion
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
Discover Tri-C EMT and Paramedic Programs
Hear from our Graduates
All of the teachers at the Tri-C Eastern Campus Paramedic program helped me evolve and utilize all my skills so I could help others in need. – Morgan Tyler Walker, EMT-P
The Paramedic and Fire/EMS programs at Tri-C highly prepared me for a new career, and I was able to join a fire department within a month of graduation. – David Kaczynski, Paramedic
The Paramedic program at Tri-C truly prepares students for the real world by providing hundreds of hands-on clinical experiences and fieldwork opportunities at dozens of hospitals and fire departments in Northeast Ohio. – Shannon Rini, NREMT-P
Paramedic Pass Rates
|Year||Registry Pass Rates||Registry Practical Exam Pass Rates||Retention||Placement|