Ohio Transfer 36
Ohio Transfer 36 provides guaranteed transfer credit for a complete set or subset of general education requirements at any Ohio public college or university.
OT36-approved courses are more likely to fulfill general education requirements at your current and future institution than unapproved courses (Ohio Department of Higher Education, 2021).
OT36 makes transferring easy!
- Earn a Certificate of Proficiency in OT36 while completing your associate degree.
- Credits are guaranteed to transfer to any in-state public institution.
- Dedicated Transfer Center staff can help you select and gain admission to a four-year college or university.
Current students: Complete the following steps to run an OT36 audit in DegreeWorks to view your progress toward the certificate!
- Log in to my Tri-C space and click the DegreeWorks card.
- Click What-If.
- Select Ohio Transfer 36 in the Degree box.
- Select Ohio Transfer 36 in the Areas of Study box.
- Click Process to run your audit.