To minimize possible transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), limited hours are posted for the various student services departments, including the counseling centers. View the full listing of student services department hours.
Virtual services only starting March 23
Academic counseling is one of the most important services you will receive in college. You and the counselor will work together to achieve your educational goals. Tri-C counselors will help you:
- Learn about the requirements for our 100+ degree and certificate programs as well as transfer opportunities.
- Develop educational goals as they relate to careers.
- Develop short and long-term academic plans.
- Explore majors consistent with your interests, abilities, and goals.
- Understand transfer requirements and transfer opportunities at area colleges.
- Interpret your evaluated transcript from other colleges in relation to your educational goals.
- Develop course schedules that consider your academic background, course prerequisites, and educational goals. Check out courses that are guaranteed to run.
- Assist you with establishing an academic plan in DegreeWorks, the College's comprehensive degree audit system. Show you how to access on My Tri-C Space
- Become aware of and interpret academic policies as they relate to your situation.
- Identify appropriate resource personnel to assist you with study skills, career counseling, financial aid, personal counseling, and resolving complaints.
- Schedule an appointment using our online counseling appointment system.