Tri-C Course Exam Testing
Testing Centers provide make-up exam proctoring services for Tri-C students enrolled in fully on-campus courses. Course instructors submit requests to the Testing Center with an Administration of Exam form. Proctoring for entire classes is not available. Students contact the campus Testing Center to make an appointment for testing.
Testing for Students
- Faculty informs a student they can take their make-up exam in the Testing Center.
- Students contact the Testing Center to make an appointment for testing.
- Valid photo ID is required for testing. Examples of valid photo ID include:
- Tri-C student ID card (Stomp Card)
- Drivers license
- State-issued ID
- High school ID (high school students)
- Military ID card
- Students are expected to show up and be on-time for their testing appointment.
- Students who need to reschedule their appointment should contact the Testing Center immediately to reschedule.
- Electronic devices must be turned off and put away during testing. Students are encouraged to leave personal items (purses, book bags, laptops, etc.) at home or in their vehicle when visiting a campus for their appointment.
Contact your preferred campus Testing Center to make an appointment. Contact information is listed below for each campus.
Testing for Faculty
- Make-up exam testing is for individual students enrolled in courses that fully meet on-campus (modality = meet).
- Instructors complete an Administration of Exam Form which provides the details for exam administration. Exams are administered according to the instructions on the form. The form should be filled out completely.
- Students are required to contact the Testing Center to make an appointment for testing.