Planning For Your Testing Visit
Do I need to make an appointment?
- Yes, appointments are required due to limited seating and safety guidelines.
- Appointment times must allow the full amount of time allowed for the exam.
- All testing must be finished when the Testing Center closes. Plan your visit accordingly.
What do I need to bring?
- Only bring valid photo ID and materials approved to be used for your exam.
- Students must present a valid photo ID to be admitted for testing. No exceptions are made. A Tri-C student ID card is preferred, but a valid drivers license, state-issued ID, military ID, high school ID, or passport is acceptable.
What about personal belongings?
- Students are encouraged to leave personal items (purses, book bags, laptops, etc.) at home or locked in their vehicle prior to visiting the Testing Center. Testing Centers have limited storage for visitors' personal items.
- All electronic devices must be turned off and put away during testing.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Testing Center.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center. Please make other arrangements for child care.
Academic dishonesty, including cheating and the use of unauthorized resources during testing, is prohibited at Tri-C. Students are expected to demonstrate the highest level of integrity.
In order to prevent academic dishonesty, the following measures have been implemented in the Testing Centers:
- Security cameras monitoring the testing room
- Testing irregularities are reported to faculty
Please see the Student Code of Conduct for additional information.