Make a Major Decision
Why declare a major?
- Graduate sooner by sticking to your course program of study!
- Make sure you get paid--Federal financial aid is only applicable to courses within your declared major.
- Help us offer the courses you need to complete your certificate or degree.
- Use DegreeWorks to check progress toward your current certificate.
- Review Federal Financial Aid Policy regarding your program.
- See a counselor to explore Tri-C programs and find the best fit for you.
- Use the Graduation Calculator on the Destination Graduation page to find out when you walk the stage!
How to Declare a Major
- Log in to My Tri-C Space.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Scroll to "Academic Records."
- Click "Change Major."