Say Yes Scholar Program
New Say Yes Scholars
Current Say Yes Scholar Program Overview
Say Yes to Education Cleveland is a scholarship for Cleveland Metropolitan School District Students that meet certain criteria. This scholarship aims to "close the gap" on tuition costs, enabling more students to take advantage of post-secondary education.
The Say Yes experience at Tri-C provides wrap-around services to ensure the success of each Say Yes Scholar. Benefits include:
- One on One Coaching
- Priority (Early) Registration
- FAFSA Assistance
- Say Yes Campus Events
- Up to $1, 000 Tri-C, Say Yes Scholarship
Note: Cuyahoga Community College does not determine eligibility for the Say Yes to Education Scholarship. Visit the Say Yes website to explore eligibility.
Say Yes Scholar Program Eligibility
To participate as a Say Yes Scholar at Tri-C, students must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible for the Say Yes to Education Cleveland Scholarship
- CMSD Graduate
- Full time enrollment status (12 credits or more per term)
- Eligible to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress each term
- Participation in Say Yes sponsored programming and coaching
Say Yes Tutoring
Tutoring exclusively for Say Yes Scholars.
Technology & Financial Resources
Technology Access- If you are in need of technology (laptop, Wi-Fi, etc.) resources to be able to fully participate in online classes, please contact your Say Yes coach via email, phone call, or text.
Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds - With funds provided by the U.S. Department of Education to support students impacted by the COVID-19 emergency, the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund will award dollars to students to aid in contination of their education. Review eligibility and application details here.