Say Yes Scholar Program
Say Yes Scholar Program Overview
Say Yes to Education Cleveland is a scholarship for Cleveland Metropolitan School District Students that meet certain criteria. This scholarship aims to "close the gap" on tuition costs, enabling more students to take advantage of post-secondary education.
The Say Yes experience at Tri-C provides wrap-around services to ensure the success of each Say Yes Scholar. Benefits include:
- One-on-one Coaching
- Priority (Early) Registration
- FAFSA Assistance
- Say Yes Campus Events
- Tri-C Say Yes Scholarship (up to $1,000)
Note: Cuyahoga Community College does not determine eligibility for the Say Yes to Education Scholarship. Visit the Say Yes website to explore eligibility.
Say Yes Scholar Program Eligibility
To participate as a Say Yes Scholar at Tri-C, students must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible for the Say Yes to Education Cleveland Scholarship
- CMSD Graduate (2019 or after)
- Full time enrollment status (12 credits or more per term)
- Eligible to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress each term
- Participation in Say Yes sponsored programming and coaching
Say Yes Tutoring
Tutoring is exclusively for Say Yes Scholars.
Math Tutoring at Metropolitan Campus
IN-PERSON math tutoring will be on Mondays 12-2 p.m. (Western Campus) and Wednesdays 12-2 p.m. (Metro Campus)
- If you cannot attend at these times, you can schedule a one-on-one with tutor Marquan Jones. Click to schedule.
- Contact Marquan Jones directly at email@example.com or 614-599-6559. Please identify yourself as a Say Yes Scholar.
Technology & Financial Resources
Technology Access: If you are in need of technology (laptop, Wi-Fi, etc.) resources to be able to fully participate in online classes, please contact your Say Yes coach via email, phone call or text.
Tri-C Financial Resources: Resources beyond the Say Yes Scholarship are available to you. Visit Tri-C's financial resource page to find out more.