Sport and Exercise Studies
Area of Study: Sport and Exercise Studies
Degree/Certificate: Associate of Applied Science
Graduates of the Sport and Exercise Studies Associate of Applied Science degree will be prepared to take accredited certification exams in personal training, group fitness instruction and/or health and wellness coaching.
- Become a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBH-HWC). Students who successfully complete the SES 2500-Health and Wellness Coach Certification Prep course will meet the training program requirement needed to sit for the Health and Wellness Coach Certifying Examination. Visit our health and wellness coaching page to learn more about the program and how to get started.
- Complete the degree on a full-or part-time basis.
- Our Fitness Testing and Training Center is an educational facility where students provide personal training and coaching sessions and a variety of fitness assessments. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate in the student's classroom learning experience.
- Many practicum sites and partnership schools to transfer credits. View the list of partnerships we have with employers and four-year instituitions.
- Lower tuition than other area programs.